Cutting in the paint can be tedious and time-consuming...
BUT NOT ANYMORE!
Cut In Edges In MINUTES, not HOURS!
Clean-Cut Paint Edger technology will eliminate hours of tedious work required to tape and/or cut in by hand. Invented by a professional painter to help his crews cut in paint edges faster and more consistently, the Clean-Cut Paint Edger has become a time saver for professional painters and homeowners alike. It is the only paint edger to use the patented combination of roller, shield, and brush.
- Greatly reduces the time spent applying masking tape
- Paints 10-20 times faster than a sash brush
- Cuts in 5-8 feet per load
- Cuts in a band that is 4" wide
- Reduces the number of painters needed on a job by 50% or more
- Ensures that even painters with little or no experience can paint consistent, straight edges with no paint on the trim
CAN BE USED TO CUT IN PAINT AROUND:
- Ceilings (smooth, or textured such as orange peel or knockdown. Users with popcorn ceilings have had mixed results)
- Accent Walls
- Baseboards (needs a top edge that is 1/4" or wider for best results)
- Crown Molding (needs a bottom edge that is 1/4" or wider for best results)
- Chair Rail
- 1* Clean-Cut Paint Edger
- 2* Rollers
- 2* Brushes