- Coarse for dull and damaged knives
- Fine for polishing the knife and for quick touch-ups for an already sharp knife
- Patented Edge Grip feature allows sharpening on the edge of the table or counter top- prevents the tip of larger knives from dragging over the surface of the counter
- Compact for easy storage. Carbide blades (Coarse) provide quick edge setting capabilities, and the ceramic rods (Fine) are used for the final edge honing
- Non-slip base for added stability and control
Work Smarter in the Kitchen
Who doesn’t want to work smarter in the kitchen? A great tip to remember is to keep your knives sharp. Don’t let them go dull. The Fine slot on the Edge Grip is ideal for regular knife maintenance with its gentle ceramics. These ceramics will polish the knife edge and keep it sharp. So run the knife through this slot every time you use the knife. A sharp knife definitely speeds up prep work in the kitchen.